2008年4月29日 星期二

the owl's life..

Currently, my sleeping period is from 5am - 1pm or later everyday... It doesnt affect my life because i have only one day class in a week which means i have nothing to do in the another 6 days.. what i need to do it studying at home... However, i will be exhausted on tuesday because i need to wake up at 6am for lecture from 9am till 5pm..

wake up at 6am?!!! (i sleep at 5am, how can i wake up at 6am?) that is true... i have one hour sleeping time every monday night..

I want to sleep but cant!! I used to have night life... =/

somemore, I had tests today... hmmmm.. dissatisfied with my performance... I didnt do well.. =/ maybe, I didnt put much effort on these tests... ish... i wish i can pass in these 2 tests... well, I can do better in the exam... so, I need to work hard from now onwards...

I hate having a feeling that i am very tired but cant sleep though i do lie down and close my eyes... is it called insomnia? =/ but i will be very sleepy in the afternoon... ish...

my life is upside-down... =/

沒有留言: